Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of the FamilySkiNews.com website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of all of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site or subscription to any newsletter. FamilySkiNews.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version. It is your responsibility to review any changes to these terms and conditions. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of any modified agreement.
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the FamilySkiNews.com and all content on the website. Subject to the terms and conditions below, all these rights are reserved.
- Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, modified, sold, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires prior written permission. Material may not be redistributed, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and not to undertake behaviour which is unlawful, or which may harass any person. You agree not to transmit offensive content or disrupt the normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- This site and its contents are provided “AS IS” with any faults or failings, and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. Nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains complete, accurate or available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. In no event will FamilySkiNews.com be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the site, or any content on this site.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out here: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the terms and conditions or in relation to the subject matter of the terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business or domestic losses (without limitation). We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Where you are invited to submit any contribution (including, without limitation, text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) to this site you are required by such submission to grant FamilySkiNews.com a perpetual, world-wide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, translate, modify, distribute and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any such work and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. By submitting your contribution to this site, you also warrant that such contribution: a) is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to FamilySkiNews.com for all the purposes specified above; b) is not defamatory; and c) does not infringe any law. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website. If you do not wish to grant such rights to FamilySkiNews.com, it is suggested that you do not submit your contribution to this site.
- You agree to indemnify FamilySkiNews.com against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred as a result of any content on this website, or as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the FamilySkiNews.com site and the other purposes specified above. FamilySkiNews.com reserves the right to remove any posting, at any time, and for any reason.
- You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions[, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- In the event that any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent to which that Term or Condition is invalid or unenforceable, it shall be deleted. The remaining terms and conditions shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by the Applicable Law.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws ofEnglandandWales. Disputes arising in relation to the website shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts ofEnglandandWales.
- We may collect, store and use the personal information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, competitions, email notifications and/or newsletters, and any other information that you choose to send to us.
- We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- You can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive correspondence from us (including marketing communications, email notifications, or our newsletter).
- Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us (see Terms and Conditions).
- We currently do not handle any financial transactions on this website.
- Personal information which you submit for publication on FamilySkiNews.com may be published on the website and therefore be made available, via the internet, around the world. FamilySkiNews.com cannot prevent, or be held responsible for, the use or misuse of such information by others, in countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. As internet data transmission is inherently insecure, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- FamilySkiNews.com contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the personal information which we hold about you is kept up-to-date.
- to administer the website, to improve your browsing experience
- to enable your use of the services available on the website
- to send you products won in competitions via the website
- to facilitate holiday bookings and product purchases through our partners, agents and affiliates
- to send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- to send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to FamilySkiNews.com which we think by be of interest to you by email (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- to provide third parties with statistical information about FamilySkiNews.com’s users – but this information will strictly not be used to identify any individual user or their personal details.
- To deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- Should we be required to do so by law – for instance, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.